In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Turn mobile hotspot on/off
• View mobile hotspot network name & connected devices
• Configure hotspot settings
When Mobile Hotspot is enabled, the Mobile hotspot icon will be displayed in the Notification bar.
1. Swipe down from the Notification bar, then select the Settings icon.
2. Select Connections, then select Mobile Hotspot and Tethering.
3. Select the Mobile Hotspot switch.
Note: If Wi-Fi is turned on, you will be prompted to select OK.
1. From the Mobile Hotspot and Tethering screen, select Mobile Hotspot.
2. The Mobile Hotspot Network name and Connected devices will be displayed.
1. From the Mobile Hotspot screen, select Configure.
2. Edit the information as desired, then select Save when finished.
• NETWORK NAME: Change the name of the Mobile Hotspot network.
• SECURITY: Change the Security type of the Mobile Hotspot network.
• PASSWORD: Change the Password of the Mobile Hotspot network.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.