In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Block messages
• Unblock messages
• Block unknown numbers
1. From the home screen, select the Messages app. Select the desired message thread.
2. Select the Drop-down icon, then select the Info button.
3. Select More, then select Block contact. Select Block to confirm.
1. To remove a number from the Blocked numbers list, from the Messages app select the Menu icon then select Settings. Select Block numbers and spam.
2. Select Block numbers. Select the Remove icon next to the desired number to unblock.
Note: Select Conversations to block a number from your messages inbox. Select Contacts to block a number from your contacts list.
From the home screen, select the Phone app > Menu icon > Settings > Block numbers > Block calls from unknown numbers switch.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.