Determine your current device software version and check for updates.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• View software version
• Check for updates
1. Swipe down from the Notification bar, then select the Settings icon.
2. Scroll to and select About phone.
3. Select Software information to view Android version and Baseband version.
1. From the Settings screen, scroll to and select Software Update then select Check for updates.
2. Select OK. If an update is available, follow the on-screen prompts.
Note: If an update is available, follow the on-screen instructions to perform the update. If an update is not available, select OK.