Access Usage Manager to view data usage, set data limits, and see the apps using the most data.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• View data usage
• View data usage by app
• Change displayed billing cycle
• Set data warning or data limit
1. Swipe down from the Notification bar, then select the Settings icon.
2. Select Connections, then select Data usage.
3. Select Mobile data usage. Mobile data usage will be displayed.
From the Mobile data usage screen, scroll to view data usage broken down by application.
Note: To restrict apps from using data while running in the background, swipe down from the Notification bar then select the Settings icon > Connections > Data usage > Data saver > Data saver switch. Your myAT&T account is also another way to manage your wireless usage.
From the Mobile data usage screen, select the Data usage cycle drop-down then select the desired billing cycle.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.