Keep track of how long you view screens and set limits using Digital Wellbeing features.
• Access Digital Wellbeing tools
• Enable or disable Focus mode
• Set app time limits
1. Swipe down from the Notification bar, then select the Settings icon.
2. Scroll to and select Digital Wellbeing and parental controls.
3. App usage time will be displayed.
1. From the Digital Wellbeing & parental controls screen, scroll to Focus mode then select the desired option or select the Add icon.
Note: For this tutorial, Work time was selected.
2. Select Start.
3. You will only be able to access the apps listed when the device is in Focus mode. To add or remove apps, select Edit then edit accessible apps as desired. Select Start to enable Focus mode.
3. To disable Focus mode, select End Focus mode.
1. From the Digital Wellbeing & parental controls screen, select App timers.
2. Select the drop-down next to the desired app. Select the desired option. To enter a custom time, select Custom then follow the prompts to complete.
Note: Timers are not available for certain system apps.
3. To delete a timer, select the drop-down next to the desired app, then select No timer.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.