1. To manage your AT&T Prepaid account from your device or computer browser, go to paygonline.com.
2. Enter your AT&T Prepaid wireless number and 4-digit password, then select Sign in.
Note: The username is your 10-digit wireless number, and the initial password is set to the Last digits of your wireless number.
3. Your Current Balance will be displayed. To add money to your account, scroll to and select Make a Payment.
4. Scroll down to Set Up AutoPay, select Add-Ons, switch Plans, sign up for Multi-Line Discount, and more.
Note: Select the Menu icon for additional options.
5. To manage your account over the phone, from the home screen, select the Phone app > Keypad > enter 611 > select the Call icon. If calling from a landline phone, dial 1-800-901-9878.
Note: You can also manage your account via text message using AT&T Prepaid star codes .
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.