How to use air gestures and motions, and access additional motions and gestures.
WATCH AND LEARN
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Access and edit notifications and Quick Settings
• Access additional apps
• Enable or disable gestures
• Enable or disable Double tap to wake
• Access and edit navigation bar settings
• Use Full screen gestures
ACCESS: Swipe down from the Notification bar to access Quick Settings. Notifications will be displayed beneath Quick Settings.
Note: You can access Expanded Quick Settings by swiping down twice from the Notification bar.
EDIT APPEARANCE: From Expanded Quick Settings, select the Menu icon then select Button order. Select and drag the desired icon to the desired location. Select Done to save.
Swipe up or down from the center of the home screen to access the Apps tray.
1. Swipe down from the Notification bar, then select the Settings icon.
2. Scroll to and select Advanced features, then select Motions and gestures.
3. Select the switches to turn on or off the desired advanced features.
Double tap to wake allows you to turn the screen on by tapping on the screen twice. From the Motions and gestures screen, select the Double tap to wake switch.
ACCESS: From the Settings screen, select Display then scroll to and select Navigation bar.
EDIT: From the Navigation bar screen, select the desired options.
• NAVIGATION BUTTONS: Select Buttons to enable a button-based navigation bar.
• CHANGE BUTTON ORDER: Select the desired Button order.
ENABLE: Enabling Full screen gestures allows you to swipe from different areas of the screen to go backwards, forwards, return to the home screen, and see your open apps. From the Navigation bar screen, select Swipe gestures.
EDIT: From the Navigation bar screen, select the desired switches. For more settings, select More options. Edit settings as desired.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.