Learn how to set up your device as a personal hotspot and share your data connection with Wi-Fi-capable devices.
WATCH AND LEARN
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Turn mobile hotspot on/off
• View mobile hotspot network name & connected devices
• Configure hotspot settings
When Mobile Hotspot is enabled, the Mobile hotspot icon will be displayed in the Notification bar.
1. Swipe down from the Notification bar with two fingers, then select the Settings icon.
2. Select Network & internet > Advanced > Hotspot & tethering.
3. Select Wi-Fi hotspot, then select the Wi-Fi hotspot switch.
Note: If prompted, select TURN ON to confirm. If Wi-Fi is turned on, you will be prompted to select TURN OFF.
VIEW MOBILE HOTSPOT NETWORK NAME: The Wi-Fi Hotspot name, Wi-Fi Hotspot Security type, and Wi-Fi Hotspot Password will be displayed on the Mobile Hotspot screen.
VIEW CONNECTED DEVICES: From the Wi-Fi hotspot screen, select Connected device list. Connected devices will be displayed.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.