Learn how to set up your device as a personal hotspot and share your data connection with Wi-Fi-capable devices.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Turn mobile hotspot on/off
• View mobile hotspot name and connected devices
• Configure hotspot settings
When Mobile Hotspot is enabled, the Mobile hotspot icon will be displayed in the Notification bar.
1. From the home screen, select the AT&T AllAccess widget.
2. Select the Mobile hotspot icon, then select the Mobile Hotspot switch.
Note: Review the Mobile Hotspot prompt, then select OK.
The Mobile Hotspot Network name and Connected devices will be displayed.
Edit the Mobile Hotspot settings as desired.
Note: The Mobile Hotspot must be turned off in order to be configured.
• WI-FI NETWORK NAME: Change the name of the Mobile Hotspot network.
• WI-FI PASSWORD: Change the Password of the Mobile Hotspot network.
• WI-FI SECURITY: Change the Security type of the Mobile Hotspot network.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.