Manage email settings such as sync frequency, server settings, signature, removing an email account, and more.
This tutorial will cover how to:
• Access the email settings screen
• Change sync frequency
• Change your email signature
• Add additional email accounts
• Delete an email account
1. From the home screen, select the Google folder then select the Gmail app.
2. Select the Menu icon, then scroll to and select Settings.
3. Select the desired email account to edit settings.
1. From the email settings screen, scroll to and select Days of mail to sync.
2. Select the desired option, then select the OK.
1. From the email settings screen, scroll to and select Mobile signature.
2. Enter the desired signature, then select OK.
From the Email settings screen, select Add account then follow the on-screen prompts.
1. From the desired email account settings screen, select the Menu icon then select Manage accounts.
2. Select the desired email account.
3. Select Remove account.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.