In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Adjust volume
• Activate vibrate and silent mode
• Access additional volume settings
• Change ringtone
• Turn on/off do not disturb mode
• Access and use Bedtime mode
Press the Volume buttons
located on the right side of the device to adjust the media volume. To access additional volume settings select either of the Volume buttons
then select the Menu icon
. Select and drag the Volume bars
up or down as desired. Note: To use the Volume keys to adjust ring volume, select the either Volume button > Menu icon > Settings icon > Use Volume keys for media switch to disable.
Activate vibrate and silent mode
To activate Vibrate or Silent mode, swipe down from the Notification bar
then select the Volume icon
until the desired icon appears.Note: When Vibrate mode is active, the Vibrate mode icon will display in the Notification bar. When Silent mode is active, the Silent mode icon will be displayed in the Notification bar.
Access additional volume settings
1. Swipe down from the Notification bar
, then select the Settings icon
2. Select Sounds and vibration
then edit sound settings
From the Sounds and vibration screen, select Ringtone
. Select the desired ringtone
, then select the back arrow
Note: For steps to assign a ringtone to a contact, please see the Contacts tutorial.
Turn on/off do not disturb mode
Swipe down from the Notification bar
with two fingers, swipe left
then select Do not disturb
.Note: When Do not disturb mode is active, the Do not disturb icon will be displayed in the Notification bar. Do not disturb mode mutes sounds and the screen will remain off for incoming calls and alerts, but not alarms.
Access and use Bedtime mode
1. Bedtime mode mutes calls, alerts and other sounds during the scheduled bedtime hours. From the Settings screen, select Digital Wellbeing and parental controls
.Note: If it is you first time accessing Digitial Wellbeing or parental controls, select the desired option.
2. Scroll to and select Bedtime mode
, then select the Turn on as scheduled switch
3. Edit beditme schedule settings