Access the web, access or edit bookmarks, access tabs, and access browser settings.
1. ACCESS MAIN BROWSER: Navigate to and select the Chrome app.
Note: Upon first access, review the Welcome to Chrome prompt. Select Terms of Service or Privacy Notice to review as desired. Select ACCEPT & CONTINUE. If you have already added a Google account to the device you will be prompted to sign in to Chrome. Select CONTINUE > OK, GOT IT to sign in. Select NO THANKS to continue without signing in. If prompted, review permissions and if you agree select Accept. Apps built for Android 6.0 or later will ask for permissions once you start using them.
2. NAVIGATE TO A WEBSITE: Enter the desired website in the Search field, then select the Go key.
3. BOOKMARK A SITE/ACCESS BOOKMARKS: To bookmark a site, select the or Menu icon depending on your device then select the Bookmark icon. To access bookmarks, select Bookmarks.
4. ACCESS/OPEN/CLOSE BROWSER TABS: From the browser screen, select the Tabs icon to access currently open tabs. Select the Add icon to open a new tab. Select the X icon to close a tab.
Note: The number on the browser tab indicates the number of open tabs. Use Incognito tabs if you don't want the browser to save a record of what you visit and download. Browser history, cookies, and search history will be deleted after you've closed all of your Incognito tabs. From the Tabs screen, select the Menu icon then select New incognito tab. To close all tabs besides the one you are viewing, select the Menu icon then select Close all tabs.
5. ACCESS BROWSER SETTINGS: Access browser settings for options like clearing history, blocking/unblocking pop-ups, adjusting text size and setting the default home page. From the browser, select the or Menu icon depending on your device then scroll and select Settings.