Learn how to troubleshoot issues related to your phone not connecting to the AT&T Cell Booster Pro.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Troubleshoot your phone
• Troubleshoot the AT&T Cell Booster Pro
1. If your phone is having issues connecting to the AT&T Cell Booster Pro, try power cycling your device by either restarting, or powering the device on and off.
Note: Each device will have a different method for restarting, consult your device's user manual to learn more. You can also reset your phone by enabling and disabling Airplane mode. This is usually done by selecting the Airplane mode icon from your quick settings menu.
2. Ensure that your device is capable of connecting to LTE networks and is on the AT&T network. Check the status bar of your phone to see if the AT&T icon and signal bars are appearing.
1. Powercycle the AT&T Cell Booster Pro by unplugging the powercord from the device, then wait 10 seconds and plug the powercord back in.
Note: To learn more about resetting the device, see the Reset Device tutorial.
2. Ensure that you are on the AT&T Cell Booster Pro network, and not the Macro Network (which may have poor coverage). The 4G C1 & C2 LEDs will flash white when an active wireless user is using the AT&T Cell Booster Pro network, and will be solid white when the device is ready for use.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.