Learn how Google Assistant allows you to control your device and access voice control settings using voice commands.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Access and use Google Assistant
• Access Google Assistant settings
1. Select the Microphone icon.
Note: If you are not signed into your Google account, you will be prompted to sign in. Some languages are not supported.
2. Say the desired search term(s) when "Tell me what you want to search for" is on-screen.
Note: You can use your voice to do things like search, get directions, create reminders, identify a song, send a text message, and call a friend. For example, say "Ok Google, do I need an umbrella tomorrow" to see if there's rain in the weather forecast.
1. From the home screen, select the Google folder then select the Google Go app.
2. Select the Settings icon. Edit settings as desired.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.