1. Press the Watch Crown
to access the Apps tray, then scroll to and select the Maps app
.Note: To enable location services, select While using the app.
2. Select the Microphone icon to speak your desired location into the watch. Select the Keyboard icon to type your desired location into the watch.
Note: For this tutorial, the Keyboard icon was selected.
3. Type your desired location, then select the Search icon. When the list of possible locations appears, select the desired location.
4. Select the desired transportation method.
5. The watch will navigate as you move. The directions will also display on your paired device.
Note: To view the route instead of turn-by-turn directions, scroll to and select Show route.
6. To end navigation, scroll to and select Stop directions.