Learn how to access the Fitbit Exercise app, track exercise and access Fitbit Exercise settings.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Access the Fitbit Exercise
• Track a workout
• End a workout
• Access Fitbit Exercise settings
Press the Watch Crown to access the Apps tray, then scroll to and select the Fitbit Exercise app.
1. From the Fitbit Exercise app, select a recent exercise, or scroll to and select All exercises.
2. Select the desired exercise, then select the Start icon to start tracking the exercise.
1. From the exercise screen, select the expand icon then select End.
2. Scroll down to view Activity Zone Minutes, General Stats, or Resume an exercise.
3. Select the Delete icon to delete an exercise. Select the Checkmark icon to save an exercise.
From the Fitbit Exercise screen, scroll to and select Settings. Edit settings as desired.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.