AT&T Store Longmont Longmont
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
For our store experience, we're creating an environment that is flexible and comfortable for everyone by:
✓ Increasing store cleaning and sanitization protocols
✓ Adapting to social distancing guidance for inside store and curbside service
✓ Offering curbside services at select AT&T stores
✓ Providing additional touchless options
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Longmont Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 9, 20195 out of 5Great customer service. They took care of me & resolved my problem, unlike the BOulder store which has a rude, obnoxious manager.Response from AT&TFebruary 21, 2020Hello Russ, I am glad we were able to finally resolve your issue. Come see us any time!
- July 3, 20195 out of 5I just wanted to say thanks to Sean he was extremely helpful today.Response from AT&TJuly 25, 2019Hello darrincowley Hello darrincowley We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. We hope to connect with you soon.
- June 9, 20195 out of 5I have an old I-Phone S5 and went fly fishing with it! Oops! Melissa tried everything including a new SIM card. Nothing worked. Bought a refurbished one on the Internet. A week later she transferred SIM card to SIM card all data and pictures. She said the battery was at 26% capacity. Gave us directions to a battery store! Thank you for a wonderful experience.
- May 26, 20191 out of 5Extremely lacking customer service. When selling you a cell plan, AT&T fails to tell you they lock your device so if you ever want to change providers, you have to jump through online hoops attempting to unlock, back up. wipe and restore your phone. I came to this store asking for assistance to unlock my phone and the manager interrupted me and said they don't unlock phones and he couldn't help me. He told me to go to the URL and make the request. I told him I'd already tried that but it wouldn't accept my IMEI phone #. He said he wouldn't help me. I asked for the customer service phone #, he told me 611. I took a seat in the corner of the store and was on the phone with AT&T customer service asking that they help me unlock my device. While on the phone, the in-store manager, Josh, told me I couldn't be in the store during this phone call and told me to leave. I told him I was on the phone with AT&T customer service, he was insistent that I not remain in the store while having this conversation and told me to leave now! Josh clearly is extremely unconfident as a manager and does not understand the value of customer service.
- April 9, 20191 out of 5To Whom It May Concern,I purchased a phone from you at&t at your Longmont, CO 80501I returned your phone that I was not happy with and I received these receipts when I purchased and returned from your cashier. I was told it would be taken care of. Then I receive word that I have not returned it to you when clearly you can see that it was returned by the transaction numbers on the receipts attached. Your company has created a problem for me by not property handling your customer service policy. My credit score has been affected by your unprofessionalism. I am requesting that you do your part as a company and correct this matter by contacting every party involved. I am extremely unsatisfied with your management. Please contact me if you have any question. In the meantime, fix the problem you have created for me. Michael G.