AT&T Store Longmont Longmont
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Longmont
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Longmont?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Longmont Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 16, 20205 out of 5Store manager Gabriel was very helpful! He helped us save money on our plan. Very knowledgable and friendly staff.
- October 9, 20202 out of 5I purchased a new Iphone SE in mid September 2020. They did not activate it forcing me to make two calls to their Proteck call line and finally have it activated remotely.
- August 28, 20201 out of 5el peor services dicen k aran una cosa no lo acen te cobran de mas te levantan falsos incompetence nomas termine mi fontraro y me sali mirnten no save lo k aces no la recomindo ni para emerjencia
- July 31, 20205 out of 5Josh was very helpful and fixed the problem with my new iPhone. I would definitely recommend the Longmont store.
- July 25, 20201 out of 5Horrible customer service. 7-25-2020 i went to yhe store to resolve an issue. The first employee was new and I had no problem with, but he had to keep referring to the manager with questions. The manager was rude! He never greeted me, seemed anoyed that i was evdn there. I had questions regarding the manufactures warranty. I had moisture in the glass covering of the cameras. Never got the phone wet. But Gakaxy S10E are water proof up to 3 meters for 30 min. Its advertised as water proof. He told me if there is water in the phone that he could not help me. He checked no water. I was trying to clarify with him the policy becsuse if i were to swim with this phone as I did my old phone i didn't want to void the warranty if swimming with it and it got wet inside somehomwe would the warranty cover it. Thats when he rolled his eyes and said. " If i drop my iphone in water and its ruined than it isn't covered by factory warranty."
1. this isn't an iphone.
2. The phone was being used the way it was designed.
So why would it not be covered?
"Well im not samsung so talk to them."
Me. "Ill just come back later when a manager is here."
Him, "I am the manager"
I had to call another store and speak to Gabe who is very easy to work with and was very Happy to help me find out the information i wanted regarding the manufacturers warranty.