AT&T Store Glastonbury Glastonbury
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Glastonbury
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. Plus save even more with eligible trade-in.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Glastonbury?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Glastonbury Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 18, 20201 out of 5My family and I changed from T-Mobile to ATT because their Service is better but the actual Glastonbury store Manager Chelsie is no help and has a bad attitude with the customers!
Let me explain; we traded in our iPhones and bought new iPhone 11’s. They explained that all phone had a $700 credit towards the new iPhone as long as it was an iPhone 7 and up. We all bring our old phones to trade and one of the phones gets a new number, they said it won’t change anything in the plan or trade in, only difference is that phone will have a new number. We leave with our new phones and boom the first bill comes and the phone with the new number has only a trade in credit of $400 not $700 dollars.
We Immediately go back to talk to the manager Chelsie and ask why this is and she says that since it’s a new number the trade in value is less and she confidently says she said that to the day we did the transaction..
Chelsie or the store associate NEVER told us that, she just wanted us to finish the transaction so she can claim her commission. She at the end pretty much said nothing she can do about it and doesn’t care and now we are stuck with an extra amount per month for over 2 years..
Also reading other reviews, this is not the first time they misinformed the customer and leave them stuck with a payment that was never explained.
- August 16, 20205 out of 5Everyone in this store is absolutely fantastic ! I even stop in when I’m in the area to just say hi. Jordan was extremely helpful when he helped me set up my 1st apple phone. I apologize for not remembering all of the other employees names , but they are all very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. Should have done this review a long time ago...👍😊Response from AT&TAugust 17, 2020Hi Frank C.. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for the feedback!
- January 3, 20201 out of 5Store sales rep provided misinformation about the buy back program. Be sure to call customer service after you leave the store to ensure what they tell you is correct. 1.800.331.0500Response from AT&TMarch 2, 2020Hi! This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. We're sorry we fell short of your expectations. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- April 19, 20195 out of 5
- April 8, 20191 out of 5Visited this store yesterday early evening. I was the only customer in the store, with three employees. I was approached by one employee right away and was fully prepared to upgrade my iPhone right then and there. I knew the phone I wanted and the salesperson went to retrieve it and I was ready to proceed with the transaction. I asked for the wifi password so I could ensure my phone was backed up before setting up the new one and he replied, "well, you try to can use it but it rarely works." In a store that sells wireless devices, I would assume that the wifi would be fully functional. That was the beginning of the downward turn to my experience. I have been an AT&T customer for MANY years, and have 4 wireless phones on my account. The employee, who never gave me his name, was rude, dismissive of my questions, and generally unhelpful. Not only was I prepared to upgrade one phone, I was considering upgrading another one on my plan too. The salesperson was quick to tell me that the store made no money on phones purchased, when I asked if there were any specials or any discounts if I did want to upgrade 2 phones. I asked if there were any discounts if I traded in my existing phone, like the one a competitor is currently running, and he said no, that perhaps I should just go to the competitor to purchase the phone. I could not believe that he was so willing to let a customer - the only one in the store - walk out of the store, which I did, without any discussion, and even suggested I purchase elsewhere. I will purchase my phone elsewhere, and I will not return to this store. I was HIGHLY disappointed at this experience.