AT&T Store Trumbull Trumbull Mall
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:30 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Tuesday||10:30 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Wednesday||10:30 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Thursday||10:30 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Friday||9:30 AM - 8:30 PM|
|Saturday||9:30 AM - 8:30 PM|
|Sunday||10:30 AM - 7:30 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Trumbull
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. Plus save even more with eligible trade-in.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Trumbull?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Trumbull Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 21, 20191 out of 5The staff at this store doesn't clearly communicate or follow-up on consumer concerns. They just push you along to calling 611 (customer service), but they're very happy to sell you products, accessories, etc...anything to meet that monthly quota and get commission!
- March 14, 20195 out of 5I had a flawless experience purchasing phones for myself/my family. Thalia made the process of switching from another carrier seamless, efficient, and enjoyable. I will only be seeking her guidance in the future and will gladly refer my friends to this excellent rep!
- March 11, 20195 out of 5The store handled some out of the normal issues and prevailed through harrowing circumstances. The visit ended up being around 2 hours but we left with all problems solved.
- January 25, 20191 out of 5When I walked in the store, the representatives were all sitting. Barely acknowledged me. The man that helped me seemed annoying that he was doing so. Wouldn’t really answer my questions. I left rather than stay there another minute. Will take my business somewhere else!!!!
- January 24, 20195 out of 5Very well. It was a very sucessful experience. The staff member that helprd me was very helpfful and knowledgable. He was also very pleasant as well.