AT&T Store Defuniak Springs Defuniak Springs
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Defuniak Springs
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Defuniak Springs?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Defuniak Springs Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- March 6, 20191 out of 5Was given a “bottom-line” quote for monthly service. I agreed to said service and initial bill was much higher. I had billing errors every month. Sales rep and manger were unprofessional and rude. Repeatedly told they’d look into and call back, most of the time didn’t receive calls and readdressed. Promises were made to lure me to sign and in the end they didn’t honor them. I’ve documented and addressed issues with corporate office who were very professional and helpful. Hopefully something changes at this store. I believe “big” AT&T is legitimate, this local AT&T store not so much.
- December 9, 20184 out of 5The first time I went into the store, it was great and everyone was so helpful. Since then I've gone in several times and it was awful!! The last time I went in and my husband went in separately, The girls there were great! Very helpful and acted like they were interested in helping, unlike before.
- November 13, 20185 out of 5We walked in the store with a wounded S-8 and in short order left with a working and connected S-9. also got help in applying for an insurance claim on my wife's damaged S-7
- October 9, 20181 out of 5I went in here yesterday for a JOB INTERVIEW. I came in and was polite I waited for the sales associate to finish with his customer. I was standing behind the man he was helping at his computer. When the man leaves the associate doesn’t acknowledge me at all and turns around and asks 2 people if they needed help and he pulls them to the computer not acknowledging me at all well the second associate was sitting at her computer with a friend not working or anything and not acknowledging me as well. I still waited for the man to finish he finally does and then decides to ask what I needed and as I’m in mid sentence the woman came back asking a question and the associate decides to help her again just blowing me off. I had a interview for a job at 2pm and waited in this store for 20 minutes. As a manager when you tell a person a time for a job that’s when your supposed to be there and be called back. I missed a job opportunity and I’m not happy. But then again seeing how these people are it just shows how unimportant I’d be as a worker there.
- October 1, 20181 out of 52 20 something’s were there to sell the product. Not very knowledgeable, did not understand what I wanted, halfway listened. Confused me and hindsight I would not have purchased this phone. Very disappointed with the whole process. I should have researched and ordered online. Will never go to this store again