AT&T Store Ankeny Ankeny
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Ankeny Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 22, 20201 out of 5Hung up before I was done asking questions! Did not help me the slightest with what I needed!
- April 28, 20205 out of 5Shelby was knowledgeable, helpful, efficient and so friendly! She remembered us when we returned for more help a week later and completely resolved our phone issue. Thank you!
- April 28, 20201 out of 5So of the three employees I have interacted with in the past year at the South Ankeny Blvd AT$T store (including today - 4/28/19) one employee continues to be completely inappropriate and minimally helpful. This male employee, in the several times I interacted with him in-store, used elevated levels of profanity when stressed (Fu#k, Da#n...). He could not help me set up cloud back up when bring in two new phones activated at the store a couple of days prior (by another employee). He was unable to activate two new phones I wanted to purchase there (left without having done so). Today, when asked to help with the process of replacing my phone by going through the process of contacting the paid insurance through AT$T (Assurian I think - broken glass - ), he said "we don't help with that here. Go online to do that." I indicated that staff here has helped with that in the past. He indicated that "you have to do this with your phone insurance carrier yourself. We don't do that here.". Today, I was the ONLY one in the store. I had to wait until he completed his personal business on his cell phone. NOT coming back. (No need for AT$T to contact me, replay, or do anything. Just really frustrated that the poor service of this store is causing me to find the next nearest outlet - even though inconvenient. Customer service is important to me.
PS - Contacted AT$T Merle Hay and was invited in to get immediate help!!!
- April 1, 20205 out of 5EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE! Ask for Justin, made sure I was up and running, made it painless! So grateful! Thanks Justin!
- March 21, 20205 out of 5Justin was an Amazing service Rep! Worked hard to to get my lines started and get me the best deals! Great personality and very knowledgeable about all the best plans and phone details! Hands down the best service I’ve had!