AT&T Store Reno South Towne Crossing
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Reno
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Reno?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Reno Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 10, 20205 out of 5I wanted to say we had a nice young salesman name Tino that helped us with our phones today. We were thankful for his assistance at the Damonte Ranch store.Response from AT&TJuly 14, 2020Hello Jeff L Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for the feedback for Tino and our location. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- July 10, 20205 out of 5Angela was fantastic and extremely considerat and helpful.Response from AT&TJuly 14, 2020Hi! Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We hope to connect with you soon.
- April 12, 20191 out of 5Went in today 3/30/19, it was dead. We were assigned a person to help us. I didnt catch his name but he was soooo rude!!!!!!!!! He had no personality which is fine if are knowledgable but he clealy didnt want to be there or to help people. Every question you asked him was given a short curt answer. We wanted to buy phone and were asking comparison questions and he told us they were the same and to go on the website to make our comparisons or to go to the store directly. Gee I am sorry we wanted to buy a phone from you! Then he asked if we even had a ATT account, of course I do or I would have gone to my carrier not here! If I am paying $$$ For a phone you should be able to answer my questions about the difference in the models and contract options or dont cell phones! Then he walked away saying let me know if you need any help and then went to talk to the others employees! So rude! It wasnt busy and isnt that your job to help people? I left and was so annoyed. This used to be a good and helpful store. This guy needs to get a new job or not work with people. I really needed a phone today so I went to the store on Kietzke and from the minute I walked in it was night and day different! Everyone was so nice and helpful. Brandon helped us and he answered the same questions we asked the other disgruntled employee, not once being told to go to apple! I bought a couple of phones and accessories from them and I will never ever go to this store again. I will tell everyone about my bad experience and I am butting in a formal complaint with ATT. Its unacceptable to be treated this way!
- December 11, 20182 out of 5AT&T stores usually are pretty bad for service. This one is like any other AT&T store. And certainly not what you might get from best-in-class A stores. The agent, by his own admission, was not trained to activate my eSIM card. Had to ask others a few times...and even then neither he nor I were entirely sure if the activation was done correctly.
- December 6, 20183 out of 5Staff exceptional- very knowledgeable spent good time with each customer. NOT enough staff! Longgg wait!