AT&T Store Columbia Columbia
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Columbia
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Columbia?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Columbia Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- April 2, 20201 out of 5I understand needing an appointment in these times. I set up an appointment(days prior) on my wife's birthday as a surprise present for her to see and pick out a phone. On her birthday. It said we could come in with an appointment, to limit people in the store(completely understandable). Today I get a text that they cancelled my appointment at 3:49. Our appt was 5:30.
I was told they are not seeing people in the store.
Less than 2 hours before what was planned to be my wife's birthday present.Response from AT&TApril 9, 2020Hi M.R.B., Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We hope to serve you better in the future.
- February 18, 20205 out of 5We to Columbia Tn store to get help with a messed up phone. Was greeted by Brendan. He went out of his way above and beyond to teach us about our phones and how to use them. He made us feel as if we were the only customers in the store at that moment and did not rush us nor make us feel like we needed to hurry and go.Response from AT&TFebruary 22, 2020Hello Bobbie B, We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon!
- January 12, 20201 out of 5Poor. The employee's know nothing! I bought a Samgung 9 from the store in December 2018 for my son. Bought it cash. Used Striaghtalk for service. In August 2019 it had no service due to my son was grounded. December 2019 i tried to get serivxe, it wouldn't work. Christmas Eve i called amd a lady tries to get.me cable serovxe. My whole point of calling was to get the phone foxwd. Striaghtalk saod ATT had the phone locked.the lady was slow and had me on the phone for 1.5hours! Then got me to send a email to unlock my phone. It said it would take 2 business days. NO RESPONSE BACK. I CALLED JAN 6TH 2020 AND I WAS ON THE PHONE 2 HOURS! THE ATT EMPLOYEES WERE JUST READING A SCRIPTED AND NOT KNOWING WHAT TO DO. FINALLY A MAN SAID IT WAS LOCKED BECASUE THE NUMBER I WANTED WAA BEING USWD WOTH SOMOEN ELSE BUT HE STILL COUKDNT FET NY PHONE UNLOCKED. THE PHONE SHOULD OF NEVER BEEN LOCKED. IT WAS BOUGHT WITH CASH. IT WAS NOT A PRE PAID PHONE! I HAVE TRIED TO EMAIL. IT KEEPS SAYING IT WAS FILED 12-24-19 AND GIVE THEM 2 BUSINESS DAYS. I STILL HAVE NOT GOTTEN AN ANSWER AND TOLD THE EMPLOYEES I WOULD NEVER IN MY LIFE USE ANY ATT SERVICE SONCE NO ONE HAD SENSE TO HELP ME GET MY PHONE STRAIGHTEN OUT. THEY SENT ME TO A PREPAID COMPANY. THAT COMPANY SAID ATT NEEDS TO FIX PHONE. I KEPT GOING IN CIRCLES. On Christmas eve the lady on the phone said the number was still avaiable but on January 6th 2020 a different person which was an man said the number had been activated with another person for at lease 60 days.
- December 10, 20195 out of 5Well to start it is a very nice store as soon as you walk in it's nice and open and I was greeted in the nicest manner! The sales representative was just the best of help and very patient and was very personable! Which made my experience there very comfortable and pleasing! Her name was Kimberly! She assisted me to the fullest of her ability and got me exactly what I wanted for the best plan that suited me and I am just so happy with my purchase and the level of customer service she provided I recommend anyone stop by in there and talk to her!!! She has to be hands down the best employee there she was just so helpful I can't thank her and at&t enough! It's off the hook in there like a cell phone!!! A plus plus service!!!
- December 3, 20191 out of 5A little background, been an ATT /FirstNet customer for 10 plus years. The Columbia store is without a doubt the worst business for customer service I have ever dealt with. Their flippant “screw you, we don’t need your business” attitude is atrocious. This problem is systemic at this location as I have had similar problems with three of the staff there in two visits. Verizon it is. .