In the U.S. - outside our network
Apple Watch (Cellular) doesn't support calls outside our coverage area.In the U.S. - international dialing
We support international long-distance calling from the U.S. over our mobile network and through Wi-Fi. Rates are based on the plan you have for your Apple Watch Series 3 or Series 4 (GPS + Cellular). You can find current rates and available international options at att.com/worldconnect
Here’s how we charge calls to international numbers when you use our mobile network or Wi-Fi:
Outside the U.S.
- If you have an international long-distance package and you call a country in that plan, those rates apply.
- Have a domestic wireless plan with a reduced international calling rate? If you call a country covered by your plan, those rates apply.
- Otherwise, we charge pay-per-use rates for international long distance.
- International long-distance calls made over Wi-Fi are billed like calls made in the U.S.
- Calls on the watch when traveling abroad is supported.
- Calls using Wi-Fi are billed to your watch plan.
- Calls using Bluetooth are billed to your iPhone plan.
|Answer or make calls from your watch using||Access data from your watch using your||Which plan will be billed|
|Bluetooth||iPhone with Bluetooth||iPhone|
|Wi-Fi or our wireless network||Apple Watch ||Watch|
See all important details