1. When turning the device on for the first time, or after a factory reset, you will be walked through a series of prompts to set up your device. Choose the desired language
, then select START
2. If you would like to restore data from your old device to your new device, select Copy your data
and follow the prompts. Select Set up as new
to set up the device without restoring.
3. If you would like to connect to a Wi-Fi network, select the desired network name
and follow the on-screen prompts. Select SKIP
to continue without connecting to a Wi-Fi network. Scroll to and select Use mobile network for setup
to continue on your mobile network.
4. Logging into a Google account is required if you intend to use Google Services such as the Play Store, Gmail, Google Maps, and more. If you would like to add your Google account, enter your Email or phone number
then follow the prompts. If you do not have an account but would like to add one, select Create account
. If you would like to continue without setting up an account, select Skip
. Select Next
5. Select NEXT
and follow the prompts to set up your fingerprint lock. To select a different security lock, select SKIP
then select the desired option
and follow the on-screen prompts for setup. To proceed without activating device protection features, select Not now
6. Review the Google services prompt, then select the desired switches
. When finished, select ACCEPT
7. Review the Google Assistant prompt. Select CONTINUE
to continue setting up the device.Note: You will only receive this screen if you added your Google account.
8. Follow the prompts to complete device setup.
What's in the box?
• Nano SIM
• Charging block
• USB-C Cable
• Quick Start Guide