Set up Home ScreenADD AN APP TO THE HOME SCREEN
1. Swipe up
to access the Apps tray.
2. Select and drag the desired app to the top of the screen, then to the desired location on the home screen.
Note: Alternately, swipe up or down to access the Apps tray > select and hold the desired app > select Add to Home. To add a widget (a mini app) to the home screen, select and hold an empty area of the home screen then select Widgets.
ADD/REMOVE A FOLDER TO THE HOME SCREEN:
• Select and drag the desired app
over another app
, then release.
• To remove, select and hold the desired folder
then select Remove
.Note: Alternatively, select and drag all the apps out of a folder to remove the folder.
Select and hold an empty space on the home screen
, then do the following for the desired display option:
• SET DEFAULT HOME SCREEN PANEL: Swipe to the desired home screen panel, then select the Home icon at the top of the screen.
Note: You can also add, move, or remove home screen panels as desired. You can add a panel by dragging an app to an empty home screen, remove a panel by removing all apps from a home screen, and move a panel by selecting and dragging a panel to the desired location.
• CHANGE WALLPAPER: Select Wallpapers then navigate to and select the desired wallpaper.
• CHANGE SCREEN GRID: Select Home screen settings > Home screen layout > desired layout > APPLY.