Send a MessageACCESS MESSAGES
: From the home screen, select the Messages app
• Select the Compose message icon
.COMPOSE & SEND A MESSAGE
: Compose and send a message using the following options as desired.
- ENTER RECIPIENT: Select the 'Add contact or number' field to enter a recipient.
- ENTER MESSAGE: Select the 'Write a message' field to enter the desired message.
- ADD ATTACHMENT: Select the Add icon and follow the prompts to add an attachment.
- SEND A MESSAGE: When finished composing a message, select the Send icon to send the message.
Note: To add additional recipient(s) and create a Group Message, enter the additional contact(s), then select the 'Enter message' field. To remove recipient(s), select the desired contact(s), then select the back key.
Receive a MessageREAD A NEW MESSAGE
: From the Messages inbox, select the desired message thread
.VIEW/SAVE AN ATTACHMENT
: To view an attachment, select the desired attachment
. To save an attachment, select and hold the desired attachment
then select Download
.RESPOND TO A MESSAGE
: Select the desired option.
DELETE A MESSAGE
- REPLY: Enter the desired message in the 'Enter message' field, then select the Send icon.
- FORWARD: Select and hold the desired message, then select Forward and follow the prompts to forward a message.
: From the desired message thread, select and hold the desired message
then select Delete
. Select Delete
to confirm. DELETE A MESSAGE THREAD
: From the Messages screen, select the Delete icon
next to the desired message thread
then press Delete
• By default, attachments will be saved to the Downloads folder in the My Files app. To view saved attachments, from the home screen swipe up
from the center of the screen
to access the Apps Tray > select the My Files app