How to use air gestures and motions, and access additional motions and gestures.
Swipe down from the Notification bar to access Quick Settings. Notifications will be displayed beneath Quick Settings.
Note: You can access Expanded Quick Settings by swiping down twice from the Notification bar.
From Expanded Quick Settings, select the Menu icon then select Button order. Select and drag the desired icon to the desired location. Select Done to save.
Swipe up or down from the center of the home screen.
1. To change how you interact with the Navigation bar, swipe down from the Notification bar then select the Settings icon.
2. Select Display, then scroll to and select Navigation bar.
3. Select the desired options:
• NAVIGATION BUTTONS: Select Navigation buttons to enable a button-based navigation bar.
• FULL SCREEN GESTURES: Select Full screen gestures to enable a gesture-based navigation bar.
• CHANGE BUTTON ORDER: Select the desired button order.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.