Install and remove the battery, SIM card, and memory card (microSD).
WATCH AND LEARN
1. The Missing SIM icon will be displayed in the Notification bar when there is no SIM card in the device.
2. REMOVE BACK COVER & BATTERY: Remove the back cover by inserting your thumbnail into the notch on the bottom left of the back of the device and lifting up. Remove the battery by gently pulling up from the notch at the top.
3. INSERT/REMOVE SIM CARD: Insert the Nano-SIM card into the SIM slot with the metal contacts facing down and the notched edge going in first. Push until it is all the way in. To remove, press on the tab at the bottom of the SIM card slot, then slide it down.
4. INSERT/REMOVE MEMORY CARD: Insert an optional MicroSD card into the MicroSD card slot, with the metal contacts facing down and the notched edge going in first. Push until it is all the way in. To remove, press on the tab to the left of the MicroSD card slot then slide it out.
5. REPLACE BATTERY: Place the battery in the battery slot with the gold contacts on the battery lined up with the gold contacts on the phone.
6. REPLACE BACK COVER: Place the cover on the back of the phone and gently push in until the cover clicks. The cover should be flush with the rest of the device.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.