This tutorial will cover how to:
• Access messaging settings
• Messaging settings options
• Enable/Disable Emergency Alerts
Access messaging settings:
1. From the home screen, select the Messages app
2. Select the Menu icon
, then select Settings
Messaging settings options:
Select the desired option
to access the desired settings
• TURN ON/OFF ADVANCED MESSAGING: Select Advanced Messaging > Advanced Messaging switch.
• ACCESS/EDIT MESSAGE NOTIFICATIONS: Select Notifications.
• ACCESS SMS SETTINGS/VIEW MESSAGE CENTER NUMBER: Select More settings > Text messages. The Message Center number will also be displayed in Text Messages.
• ACCESS MMS SETTINGS: Select More settings > Multimedia messages.
Note: If Advanced Messaging is turned on and you are messaging another device using Advanced Messaging you can share files up to 10MB, get read receipts, and see when someone is replying. To learn more, view Advanced Messaging or visit att.com/advancedmessaging.
Enable/Disable Emergency Alerts:
1. From the home screen, swipe down from the Notification bar
then select the Settings icon
2. Select Connections
, then scroll to and select More connection settings
3. Select Wireless Emergency Alerts
, then select SETTINGS