Learn how you can help protect your phone from unauthorized use if it has been lost, stolen, or reset to factory settings without your permission.
Find my device helps you track your device if it has been lost or stolen and allows you to prevent non-authorized users from accessing your device. Only someone with the associated Google account or screen lock information can use the device.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Enable Find My Device
• Remotely locate or lock your device using computer
1. From the home screen, select the Start icon then select the Settings icon.
2. Select Update & Security.
3. Select the Find my device tab, then select Change. Ensure the Find My Device switch is in the On position.
Note: Find my device should be on by default. To disable Find my device, select the switch to place it in the Off position.
1. To locate your device, go to account.microsoft.com/devices. Select the Find My Device tab then select the desired device.
Note: Upon accessing this website, you will be prompted to sign in to your Mircosoft account to continue.
2. Select Find to view the updated location of your device. Select Lock to remotely lock the device and block unauthorized use.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.