In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• In-call options
• Add favorite contacts
• Use your phone while on an active call
• Create a conference call
While on an active call, the following options will be available:
• MUTE/UNMUTE: Select the Mute icon.
• SHOW/HIDE KEYPAD: Select the Keypad icon.
• ENABLE/DISABLE SPEAKERPHONE: Select the Speaker icon.
• ADD CALL: Select the Add call icon and follow the prompts.
• HOLD/RESUME CALL: Select the Hold icon.
• END CALL: Select the End call icon.
Add favorite contacts
Phone app, select the Contacts tab
then select the desired contact
. Select the Favorite icon
to add the contact to your favorites list.
From the Phone app, select the Favorites tab
to view your favorite contacts. Select the desired contact
Use your phone while on an active call
While on an active call, swipe up from the bottom of the screen to access the home screen. To return to an active call, swipe down from the Notification bar then select the active call notification.
Create a conference call
From an active call, select the Add call icon and follow the prompts. To end a call, select the End call icon.
Note: When creating a Conference call, after connecting with a second caller you will need to select Merge calls to combine the separate phone calls. The End call icon is the same icon in a single call or conference call.
To learn about calling or using your device in other countries, visit the AT&T International website.