Learn how to draw boundaries on a map, view car locations, and get a notification when any of your family cars enter or exit the geofenced area. Set curfew notifications and get a notification if a family car is used during certain times of day.
WATCH AND LEARN
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
1. To receive notifications if your vehicle enters or exits a set geofenced area, from the HARMAN Spark app, select the Settings tab then select Boundaries.
2. Select Add New.
3. Select the desired area on the map, then select and drag the Boundary slider to the desired distance. When finished, select Next.
Note: If the desired area is not on screen, select and drag the map as desired then select the desired location.
4. Edit the boundary details as desired, then select Save.
• BOUNDARY TIME: Select All Day > select the All Day switch to place it in the Off position > edit day and time preferences as desired.
• NOTIFICAITON PREFERENCES: Select the menu icon next to Notify Me When, then select the desired option.
• NAME: Enter the desired boundary name.
Note: To add additional boundaries, from the Boundary screen select Add New and follow the prompts to complete setup.
From the Boundary screen, select the switch next to the desired boundary to turn it on or off.
EDIT: From the Boundary screen, select the desired boundary. Edit boundary settings as desired, then select Save.
DELETE: From the desired boundary, select Remove. Select OK to confirm.
1. To receive notifications if a vehicle is used during certain times of day, from the HARMAN Spark app, select the Settings tab then select Curfew.
2. Select Add New.
4. Edit curfew specifications as desired, then scroll to and select SAVE when finished.
• TIME: Enter the desired Start and End time.
• DAYS: Select the desired day(s). A checkmark will appear next to the days selected.
• NAME: Scroll to and enter the desired curfew name.
Note: You must enter a time, select at least one day and enter a name in order to save the curfew. To add additional curfews, from the Curfew screen select Add New and follow the prompts to complete setup.
From the Curfew screen, select the switch next to the desired curfew to turn it on or off.
EDIT: From the Curfew screen, select the desired curfew. Edit curfew settings as desired, then scroll to and select SAVE.
DELETE: From the desired curfew, scroll to and select REMOVE.
If a vehilce is driven during the set curfew time or if it enters or exits the geofenced boundary area, you will receive a notification. To view notifications, from the HARMAN Spark app select the Notification tab then select the desired notification.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.