In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Adjust ring volume/activate vibrate mode
• Access additional volume settings
• Change ringtone
• Turn on/off do not disturb mode
• Access and use Bedtime mode
Adjust ring volume/activate vibrate mode
Press the Volume buttons
located on the right side of the device to adjust the volume. Select the Volume icon
to cycle through to Vibrate mode or Silent mode.Note: When Vibrate mode is active, the Vibrate mode icon will display in the Notification bar. When Silent mode is active, the Silent mode icon will display in the Notification bar.
Access additional volume settings
1. Swipe down from the Notification bar
with two fingers, then select the Settings icon
2. Select Sound
then edit sound settings
as desired.Note: To adjust additional volume settings, select Advanced. Adjust additional Volume settings as desired.
From the Sound screen, select Advanced
> scroll to and select Phone ringtone
> navigate to and select the desired ringtone
> select OK
Note: For steps to assign a ringtone to a contact, please see the Contacts tutorial.
Turn on/off do not disturb mode
Swipe down from the Notification bar
with two fingers, then select the Do not disturb icon
.Note: When Do not disturb mode is active, the Do not disturb icon will be displayed in the Notification bar. Do not disturb mode mutes sounds and the screen will remain off for incoming calls and alerts, but not alarms.
Access and use Bedtime mode
1. Bedtime mode mutes calls, alerts and other sounds during the scheduled bedtime hours. From the Settings screen, scroll to and select Digital Wellbeing & parental controls
.Note: If it is you first time accessing Digitial Wellbeing or Parental controls, select the desired option.
2. Select Bedtime mode
, then select Next
3. Edit bedtime schedule settings
as desired, then select Done