In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Access blocked numbers
• Block and unblock numbers
• Block unknown numbers
Access blocked numbers
From the Keypad tab in the
Phone app, select the Menu icon
then select Settings
. Select Block numbers
Block and unblock numbers
From the Block numbers screen, you can add or remove numbers from the block list. Select the desired option
• BLOCK PHONE NUMBER: Enter the desired number, then select the Add icon.
• CONTACTS: Select Contacts, then navigate to and select the desired contact.
• RECENT CALL: Select Recents, then select the desired number.
• UNBLOCK PHONE NUMBER: Select the Remove icon next to the desired number.
Block unknown numbers
From the Block numbers screen, select the Block unknown/hidden numbers switch.
To automatically block calls from likely fraudsters, get alerts on suspected spam, and manually block calls learn more about AT&T Call Protect
. Free for eligible users.