Learn how to lock or unlock your display, set a screen security lock type, get your PUK code, or request your device be unlocked from the AT&T network.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Set a security lock
• Change lock type
• Change lock screen timeout
• Lock and unlock device
1. From the Security screen, select the Settings icon next to Screen lock.
2. Select Lock after screen timeout, then select the desired timeout duration.
• LOG IN USING THE SECURITY LOCK: To unlock your device using a fingerprint, place your finger on the fingerprint sensor located on the back of the device. To use your backup screen lock, swipe up from the bottom of the lock screen then enter your backup screen lock.
• LOCK DEVICE: Press the Power/Lock button located on the right side of the device.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.