Here’s how to track the status of your request:
Good to know:
- Check your email or text messages for updates and instructions. Check your spam folder if you don’t see an email.
- Go to att.com/deviceunlock/status and follow the prompts.
- If you can’t find the email or text message we send you, you can submit another request and we’ll resend it.
- If your device isn’t eligible to be unlocked and you’re traveling internationally, you can choose an AT&T International Plan.
- It usually takes a few minutes to approve your request, but may take up to 48 hours. Note: If you don’t have a wireless phone account, you must confirm your request through the email we sent you.
- iPads® and wearables are already unlocked so you don’t have to submit an unlock request for them.
- If we don’t approve your request, it’s probably because your device isn’t eligible to be unlocked. Review the list of eligibility requirements