Turn Bluetooth on or off, scan and connect to other Bluetooth devices, and unpair a connected device.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Enable or disable Bluetooth
• Pair with device
• Unpair a device
• Quickly Turn Bluetooth on or off
When Bluetooth is on, the Bluetooth icon will display in the Task bar. To optimize battery life, turn Bluetooth off when not in use. For additional information on pairing, please see the Pair Bluetooth Accessory article.
1. From the home screen, select the Start icon then select the Settings icon.
2. Select Devices.
3. Select the Bluetooth & other devices tab, then select the Bluetooth switch.
1. Select Add Bluetooth or other device.
2. Select Bluetooth. Bluetooth will automatically scan for devices.
3. Select the desired device.
4. When the device is finished pairing, select Done.
1. From the Bluetooth & other devices screen, select the desired device then select Remove device.
2. Select Yes to remove the device.
Note: If having trouble pairing/unpairing your device with your vehicle, please refer to your vehicle's user manual for additional information.
1. From the home screen, select the Action Center icon then select Expand.
2. Select Bluetooth.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.