In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Turn Airplane mode on or off from the Task bar
• Turn Airplane mode on or off through Settings
Airplane mode will disable all wireless services on the device. Calls, data, and text messages cannot be sent or received. Disable Airplane mode to restore regular device function.
When Airplane Mode is turned on, the Airplane mode icon will display in the Task bar.
1. From the home screen, select the Action Center icon then select Expand.
2. Select Airplane mode.
1. From the home screen, select the Start icon then select the Settings icon.
2. Select Network & Internet.
3. Select the Airplane mode tab, then select the Airplane mode switch.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.