Lock or unlock your display, set a screen security lock type (pin, password, pattern, or fingerprint), get your PUK code, or request your device be unlocked.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Set a security lock
• Change lock type
• Change lock screen timeout
• Lock and unlock device
• Request your device be unlocked from the AT&T network
1. From the Security screen, select the Settings icon next to Screen lock.
2. Select Lock after screen timeout, then select the desired timeout duration.
• LOG IN USING THE SECURITY LOCK: If using fingerprint, place your finger on the fingerprint sensor located on the back of the device. To use your backup screen lock, from the lock screen, swipe up from the bottom of the screen then enter your backup screen lock.
• LOCK DEVICE: Press the Power/Lock button located on the right side of the device.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.