AT&T Store Woodland Hills Woodland Hills
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Woodland Hills
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Woodland Hills?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Woodland Hills Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 27, 20191 out of 5This AT&T store is has terrible customer service and extremely long wait times, even with an appointment. I purchased an iPhone 11. At the direction of the salesperson, he added an extra line to get me a better price. However, he applied the insurance to the wrong phone, which was the phone I had turned in. My new phone was stolen and now I am getting a replacement for the old phone -- for $200. Do not shop at the AT&T store. Save your money.Response from AT&TJanuary 4, 2020Hi Beth K.. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We want to help everyone in a timely manner and apologize that this was not the case. We hope to serve you better in the future.
- December 24, 20191 out of 5Made an appointment, and walked into the store at that time. My name was number 1 on the Appointments list. Ended up waiting 45 minutes before someone helped us. During that time 4 walkins were taken care of. Every time I would ask an associate when we would be helped they said "I'm with a customer"Response from AT&TJanuary 4, 2020Hi Nick S. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We hope to serve you in a more timely manner on your next visit!
- December 18, 20191 out of 5HORRIBLE. We purchased 2 iPhone 11’s. We were told you can only pay for them in full at the Apple store. But don’t worry said our sales
associate. You can just pay them off when you receive your bill. Never telling us that there is an early payoff fee of over $25 per phone. We will never set foot in this store again. No one should. The service is terrible and the associates are not at all knowledgeable. And even though I called Att direct they refused to help me.Response from AT&TJanuary 4, 2020Hello O Sheri This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- December 9, 20191 out of 5David Diaz is a horrible manager and person. We made an appointment for 10am on a Saturday after coming in on a weekday and finding that they did not have a manager available after 5pm (they close at 9pm) to have them correct a wrong SSN that they linked to my account based on the advice of the At&T representatives from different departments I spoke with on the phone. This issue caused me to miss a deal worth $420+. During our appointment, it was already 10:30am and the team leader had to call the manager because he still wasn't at the store. A few minutes later, the manager, who arrived late, had the nerve to give us an attitude and was so rude that he did not even hear us out and walked away just because we asked if we could get credit for all the trouble caused by their mistake. Due to this incident, I have switched to a different carrier.Response from AT&TJanuary 4, 2020Hello Faith S. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Our goal is to provide a better experience in the future.
- June 26, 20191 out of 5This has got to be the worst AT&T store (There really aren't any good ones to begin with) I have ever gone to. The staff are all clueless and unprofessional and a wonder how they have jobs. Any question you ask, the general response of all of them is that "we are not technical". DO not go there if you can help it.