AT&T Store Woodland Hills Woodland Hills
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Woodland Hills
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Woodland Hills?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Woodland Hills Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 12, 20205 out of 5Love Stefan
- October 12, 20205 out of 5Stephan
- August 11, 20201 out of 5The WORST store and sales people and "asst. manager" ever!!!!! I said i want the phone with the most amount of gygobites. According to the stores "Asst. Manager" 264 gygobites was the most. he sold me that phone.
later to find out by Apple's PROFESSIONAL customer service person that was a lie!!! i could have had a phone with more gygobites but they probably didnt have it in stock and wanted to make a sale so they lied right to my face.
This sales person Q helped me. I was there over 2 1/2 hours only to find out that they couldnt set up my phone for me. i had to do it at home. According to Q, "his 90 year old grandmother can do it so it should be simple" I was on the phone with apple for 2 hours walking me through step by step. The person at Apple couldnt not have been more helpful and professional. Apple told me that ATT lied and said i had to buy the phone at ATT but to find out that was a complete lie i could have bought it from Apple even though my provider was ATT.
They're full of lies and misrepresentations.Q couldnt have been more nasty or unhelpful and his Asst Manager was even worse. I would never step foot into that store again. they should be ashamed of themselves. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE!!!!!!!! LIES AFTER LIES AFTER LIES!Response from AT&TAugust 12, 2020Hello Cori M
This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- December 27, 20191 out of 5This AT&T store is has terrible customer service and extremely long wait times, even with an appointment. I purchased an iPhone 11. At the direction of the salesperson, he added an extra line to get me a better price. However, he applied the insurance to the wrong phone, which was the phone I had turned in. My new phone was stolen and now I am getting a replacement for the old phone -- for $200. Do not shop at the AT&T store. Save your money.Response from AT&TJanuary 4, 2020Hi Beth K.. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We want to help everyone in a timely manner and apologize that this was not the case. We hope to serve you better in the future.
- December 24, 20191 out of 5Made an appointment, and walked into the store at that time. My name was number 1 on the Appointments list. Ended up waiting 45 minutes before someone helped us. During that time 4 walkins were taken care of. Every time I would ask an associate when we would be helped they said "I'm with a customer"Response from AT&TJanuary 4, 2020Hi Nick S. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We hope to serve you in a more timely manner on your next visit!