AT&T Store Woodland Hills Woodland Hills
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Woodland Hills
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Woodland Hills?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Woodland Hills Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- February 21, 20211 out of 5NOT EVEN WORTH ONE STAR !!!! Worst customer service ever!! So under staffed and unorganized! There is one man who works there - he has super long hair and is absolutely the rudest person EVER !! The staff has become professional liars. Something has got to change !!! Maybe this store should close !!!
- January 3, 20215 out of 5AT&T Rep. Ever,
Was very helpful and knowledgeable. He listened to my concerns and provided me with reassuring information.
Thank you for making my visit to your store easy.Response from AT&TJanuary 6, 2021Hello Brenda, O. Thank you for reaching out. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!
- December 31, 20205 out of 5Great service, Marisol was so helpful and respectful! Made my visit easy!Response from AT&TJanuary 2, 2021Hello Chase J.. Thank you for reaching out. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!
- December 7, 20201 out of 5They sell phones they can’t stand by. Why sell iPhones if you can’t fix it or handle any warranty issues or why not let customers know that before they hand over $400 to you? They’re just focused on the greed to get your money, you walk away and never come back. Clearly not even staff know their own policy.
- November 24, 20201 out of 5No star
Waiting here over 1 hour and the manger cut the line for some special customers
Tired of at&t