Activate your smartwatch
Smartwatches use an eSIM to connect to the AT&T network. We’ll take you step by step through the activation process.
Steps to download your eSIM:
1. Make sure your phone is turned on and nearby.
2. Turn on your new Apple Watch®.
3. Open the Watch app on your phone.
4. Follow the prompts to pair Apple watch with your phone.
5. Follow the prompts to set up cellular service using NumberSync.
Already pair your watch with your phone? Open the Watch app on your phone, select General, then Cellular, and lastly, Set Up Cellular. Then, follow the prompts to set up NumberSync.
If your watch still doesn’t have wireless service, activate your watch now.
If you haven’t already, make sure you get a wireless plan for your Android® watch. Then, download your eSIM:
1. Turn on your watch.
2. Open the wearable app on your phone and pair your watch.
3. Let the eSIM download automatically or follow the prompts to download it by scanning the QR code on your eSIM activation card from AT&T.
4. Activate NumberSync to sync your AT&T phone number and watch. You may need an AT&T user ID linked to the phone that you want to sync.
If your Android watch still doesn’t have wireless service, activate your watch now.