Yeti is the world’s #1 premium USB mic, producing clear, powerful, broadcast-quality sound for podcasting, YouTube productions, game streaming, Skype and music. Yeti’s proprietary three-capsule technology enables cardioid, omni, bidirectional, and stereo pickup patterns that offer incredible flexibility, allowing you to record and stream in ways that would normally require multiple microphones. Yeti also features studio controls for headphone volume, pattern selection, instant mute, and microphone gain that put you in charge of the recording process. Set up in seconds with the included desktop stand or connect directly to a mic stand or boom arm.
• Custom three-capsule array; produces clear, powerful, broadcast-quality sound for YouTube, game streaming, podcasting, Skype calls and music.
• Four pickup patterns; cardioid, omni, bidirectional, and stereo pickup patterns offer incredible flexibility, allowing you to record in ways that would normally require multiple microphones.
• Onboard audio controls; studio controls for headphone volume, pattern selection, instant mute, and microphone gain put you in charge of every level of the recording and streaming process.
• Legendary Blue broadcast sound; makes the professional difference for recording, streaming and building your audience.
• Unique positionable design; adjust and pivot the microphone in relation to the sound source to optimize your sound quality.
• Plug and play on Mac and PC; instantly start recording and streaming on Mac or PC.
Microphone and performance
Power Required/Consumption: 5V 150mA
Sample rate: 48 kHz
Bit rate: 16-bit
Capsules: 3 Blue-proprietary 14mm condenser capsules
Polar patterns: Cardioid, Bidirectional, Omnidirectional, Stereo
Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
Sensitivity: 4.5mV/Pa (1 kHz)
Max SPL: 120 dB (THD: 0.5% 1 kHz)
Dimensions (extended in stand): 4.72 in (12 cm) x 4.92 in (12.5 cm) x 11.61in (29.5 cm)
Weight (microphone): 1.2 lbs (.55 kg)
Weight (stand): 2.2 lbs (1 kg)
Power output (RMS): 130mW
Frequency response: 15 Hz – 22 kHz
Signal to noise: 100 dB