In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Access photos and videos
• Add captions to photos and videos
• Save photos to iCloud
Access photos and videos
1. From the home screen, select the
2. Select the
Note: Alternately, from the home screen select the Photos app.
Add captions to photos and videos
1. Adding captions allows you to easily search for your photos and videos. To add a caption, from the home screen, select the
Photos app.2. Navigate to and select the desired
photo, then swipe
up from the desired
3. Select the
Add a Caption field, then enter the desired
label. When finished, select
Note: With iCloud Photos enabled, captions will sync seamlessly across all your devices.4. To search for a photo or video, from the
Photos app select the
Search tab then select the
search field. Enter part or all of the desired
caption. All pictures meeting your search terms will be
Save photos to iCloud
1. From the home screen, select the Settings app.
2. Scroll to and select Photos, then ensure that the iCloud Photos switch is in the On position.
Note: iCloud will automatically upload and safely store all of your photos and videos so you can browse, search and share from any of your devices. Learn more from the Apple websites iCloud Setup and iCloud Support. Sign in to iCloud from a computer at icloud.com.