Make & Receive a Video Call
MAKE A VIDEO CALL: A video call can be made through the Dial pad in the Phone app or through the Contacts list in the Contacts app. To make a video call through the Dial pad, enter the desired number then select the Video Call icon.
Note: The Video Call icon displays in blue if the person has the capability to receive a Video Call and grey if the person does not have the capability to receive a Video Call. If you make a call to someone on a different mobile operator that interoperates with AT&T, the button may not turn blue until they set up HD Voice.
RESPOND TO AN INCOMING CALL
: Select and drag the desired icon
• ACCEPT VIDEO CALL: Select and drag the Video call icon in any direction to accept a video call.
• ACCEPT VOICE CALL: Select and drag the Voice only icon in any direction to accept a voice call.
• DECLINE CALL: Select and drag the Decline icon in any direction to decline a call.
Video Call Options
CHANGE CALL TYPE: Switch between a HD Voice and Video call.
• SWITCH TO A VOICE CALL: While on a video call, select Switch call type to switch to a voice call.
• SWITCH TO A VIDEO CALL: From a voice call, select Switch call type.
Note: When switching from a Voice to Video call, the person you are on the phone with will have the option to accept or reject the change from an HD Voice Call to a Video Call.
VIDEO CALL OPTIONS: Select the desired option.
• SWITCH BETWEEN FRONT & REAR CAMERAS: Select Switch camera.
• ADD A VIDEO CALL: Select Add call.
Note: You can add up to 5 people to the video call. The person talking is shown on screen at the time. Group video calling may not work for those using a different mobile operator.
Enable or Disable Video Call
TURN ON/OFF VIDEO CALLING
: From the Phone app, select the Menu icon
> Call settings
> Video Call
> Video Call switch.
Note: Video Call is turned on by default. When Video Call is off, incoming Video Calls will appear as voice calls.