Learn how to turn Bluetooth on or off, scan and connect to other Bluetooth devices, and unpair a connected device.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Quickly turn Bluetooth on or off
• Enable or disable Bluetooth through settings
• Pair with a device
• Unpair a device
Swipe down from the upper right corner of the screen to access the Control Center, then select the Bluetooth icon.
1. From the home screen, select the Settings app.
2. Select Bluetooth. Select the Bluetooth switch to turn it on or off.
Note: To optimize battery life, turn Bluetooth off when not in use.
The device will automatically scan for devices. Available devices will be displayed. To connect to a device, select the desired device.
Note: For additional information on pairing, please see the Pair Bluetooth Accessory article or the Apple support article Set up and use third-party Bluetooth accessories.
1. Select the Info icon next to the desired device.
2. Select Disconnect.
3. To forget a device, select Forget This Device. Select Forget Device to confirm.