In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Access notification settings
• Turn lock screen notifications on or off
• Turn notifications on or off on a per-app basis
• Adjust notification sounds
• Turn on or off notification badges
Access notification settings
1. Swipe down from the Notification bar
, then select the Settings icon.
Scroll to and select Apps & notifications.
2. Select Notifications
. Edit notification settings as desired.
Turn lock screen notifications on or off
From the Notifications screen, select Lock screen
then select the desired option
Turn notifications on or off on a per-app basis
From the Settings screen, scroll to and select Apps & notifications
> select App info
> desired app
> App notifications
> edit the desired Notification settings
as desired.Note: To enable or disable app icon badges, select the Icon badge switch.
Adjust notification sounds
From the Settings screen, select Sound
> Default notification sound
> desired sound
Turn on or off notification badges
From the Notifications screen, select Icon badges
> desired option