Manage email settings such as sync frequency, server settings, signature, removing an email account, and more.
This tutorial will cover how to:
• Access the email settings screen
• Change email account incoming and outgoing server settings
• Change your email signature
• Change email sync frequency
• Add additional email accounts
• Delete an email account
1. From the home screen, select the Email app.
2. Select the Menu icon, then select the Settings icon.
3. Select the desired email account.
1. From the desired email account settings screen, scroll to and select Server settings.
2. Edit Server settings as desired, then select Done.
1. From the desired email account settings screen, select Signature.
2. Enter the desired signature, then select Save.
1. From the desired email account settings screen, select Email sync schedule.
2. Select Set sync schedule.
3. Select the desired sync schedule.
From the Email settings screen, select Add account then follow the on-screen prompts.
Note: When in "Easy" mode, you can't set an account as your default account or enter manual email setup.
1.From the desired email account settings screen, select Remove.
2. Select Remove again to confirm.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.