Learn how to set up AT&T Call Protect for an HD Voice-capable smartphone on your AT&T wireless account.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Access call protect
• Block a number
• Access settings
1. Navigate to and select the AT&T Call Protect app.
Note: AT&T Call Protect allows you to automatically block fraudulent calls, warns you about phone spam, and temporarily blocks unwanted calls.
2. Select Set up blocking.
Note: Select Allow to give permission to the app to access your contacts.
1. Select the BLOCK tab > My Block List.
2. Select the Add icon, then select the desired option.
1. Select the Menu icon, then select Settings.
2. Edit settings as desired.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.