In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Adjust ring volume/activate vibrate mode
• Access additional volume settings
• Change ringtone
• Turn on/off do not disturb mode
• Use Bedtime Mode
Adjust ring volume/activate vibrate mode
Press the Volume buttons
located on the right side of the device to adjust the volume. Vibrate mode will be automatically activated when you lower the volume all the way.Note: When Vibrate mode is active, the Vibrate mode icon will display in the Notification bar. To activate silent mode, swipe down from the Notification bar, then select the Volume icon until the Silent mode icon appears. When Silent mode is active, the Silent mode icon will be displayed in the Notification bar.
Access additional volume settings
1. Swipe down from the Notification bar
, then select the Settings icon
2. Select Sounds and vibration
3. Edit sound settings
as desired.Note: To adjust other volume settings, press the Volume buttons on the left side of the device then select the drop-down arrow at the top of the screen. Adjust the Volume settings as desired.
1. From the Sounds and vibration screen, select Ringtone
2. Select the desired ringtone
, then select the back arrow
Note: For steps to assign a ringtone to a contact, please see the Contacts tutorial.
Turn on/off do not disturb mode
Swipe down from the Notification bar
with two fingers,
then swipe left
and select Do not disturb
.Note: When Do not disturb mode is active, the Do not disturb icon will be displayed in the Notification bar. Do not disturb mode mutes sounds and the screen will remain off for incoming calls and alerts, but not alarms.
Use Bedtime Mode
1. Enabling Bedtime mode will automatically darken your screen and set your phone to Do Not Disturb during sleeping hours. From the home screen, swipe down from the Notification bar, then select the Settings icon. Scroll to and select Digital Wellbeing and parental controls.
2. Scroll to and select Bedtime mode.
3. Select the Turn on as scheduled switch.
4. Edit the schedule as desired.